1. All rates are hourly. There is a 2-hour minimum on all rentals.
2. Rental time begins when you plan to show up for set-up and ends after you are done with clean-up and leave the facility.
3. Renters are responsible for all set-up and tear-down of items/furniture used during the event, unless otherwise contracted.
4. Rentals scheduled outside of regular M-F office hours must include a Site Supervisor at $20 per hour. The Site Supervisor is provided by CCLCF.
5. A cleaning/damage deposit of two hundred and fifty dollars ($250.00) is required to hold the reservation and is refunded upon satisfactory clean-up, if all policies and requirements are followed, and if there is no damage to the facility or equipment.
6. Renters will need to provide a Certificate of Insurance to cover their event.
7. The Playground is only available for rental on weekends and school breaks.
8. The CCLCF Kitchen is not available to renters.
9. Jump houses are not allowed.
10. Classes taught by renters may not compete with current or potential classes within the scope of Community Center programming. We invite prospective art, music, dance, and sports instructors to submit a proposal to become an independent contractor with us.
11. There is a $20/hour on-site event supervisor fee added to all events held on weekends and after 5 PM.