Do you shop at Vons? Ralphs?
Earn money for our school by shopping at Vons via eScrip. Take a few short minutes to register your Vons/Safeway Club Card. There is no cost to participate, and our preschool will receive “free money” from your regular shopping trips. It’s that easy! You may register up to three schools or organizations with this program too, in case you have children at other schools using eScrip.
- Click on Sign-Up (step 1, right hand side of page).
Enter our school ID number 500017377 or La Canada Community Center Preschool.
- It will ask you to enter your contact information, as well as your Vons Club Card number. If you don’t have your Vons card number, you can call 1 877 SAFEWAY.
Online Shopping with eScrip:
- You may also enter your debit and credit card numbers as an additional way to raise money for our school when you shop with participating vendors. Just visit www.eScrip.com, log in with your Supporter ID, and click on ‘Shop Today at the Online Mall’. Select your retailer and shop! There are hundreds of retailers to choose from and for each purchase you make, up to 16% goes back to our school.
If you shop at Ralphs…
Ralphs offers a similar program that will contribute to our preschool from your regular shopping visits once you activate. Only one school may be registered with this program at a time.
- Visit www.Ralphs.com
- Click on Create an Account (near the top, to the right of the Ralphs Rewards card icon).
- Enter your information.
- You can either enter your Ralphs Club Card number or your phone number, which is your “10 digit alternate ID.”
- Once you enroll, Ralphs will send you a confirmation email to activate your account. Once you activate your account, you can select Community Contributions.
- Our school NPO number is 91934, La Canada Community Center Preschool.
For more information or questions, please contact our Fundraising Coordinator at email@example.com
We thank you in advance for your time to join these programs. With your help, we can raise the money needed to continue our fantastic music and garden programs, make improvements to our classrooms, and bring in exciting enrichment programs for our children.